Celebrate 50 whipple-scrumptious years of Roald Dahl’s Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with PUFFIN VIRTUALLY LIVE: ROALD DAHL DAY!
Hosted by former Blue Peter presenter Helen Skelton, we’ll be streaming live across the globe from the Theatre Royal Drury Lane in London, where the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory musical is staged!
What tremendous treats are in store for you, the lucky viewers of this live interactive webcast?
- See Roald Dahl’s legendary illustrator, Sir Quentin Blake drawing and talking about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- It must be believed to be seen – the cast of the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory musical have many wondrous treats and surprises in store...
- Tickle your taste buds with a Willy-Wonka inspired cookery feature!
- PLUS live Q&A’s, many more mischievous surprises, brand new videos and Charlie Bucket Eye-Spy bingo cards - there’s plenty of fun to keep classes of boys and girls aged 7 - 12 entertained!
- Prepare by downloading one (or more) of these ten delicious Charlie and the Chocolate Factory lesson plans, created by the Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre’s Education team.
You can further build the excitement and download the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 50th anniversary activity pack today here.
See you on Monday 15th September at 2pm – don’t be late . . .
Monday 15th September 2-2.30pm BST
Already Registered ? Log in